We believe that services are the key to the successful deployment and utilization of technology. For this reason Software Group is here to provide a variety of services which can either complement our products, or be offered independently.
Software Group provides a complete range of consultancy services related to the development and implementation of software products, as follows:
- Software Selection - formulation of selection criteria based on client requirements, a review of the available solutions and support for the final decision making process.
- Project Management - management support through the full lifecycle of a project including project planning, execution, budgeting, reporting and risk analysis.
- Business Analysis - gathering of requirements from the business, translating user requirements to functional specifications and liaising with development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Software Testing - building and executing test plans and test cases to ensure that the developed software or modifications work as per the design specifications and end-user requirements.
- A financial institution identifies the need to replace their core management information system (MIS). Software Group can facilitate the decision and software selection process following a formal RFP procedure. Once a supplier is identified, Software Group can manage the implementation project end-to-end, which can also include testing of all customizations and leading the project through to Go-Live stage.
- A software company decides to sub-contract the implementation of their product. Software Group can provide a highly qualified and diversified team to handle all stages of the project management, including business analysis, data migration, user training, user acceptance testing and post-implementation support.
- An investor wants to perform an assessment of a particular software and compare it to market standards. Software Group specialists can evaluate the solution and research the market, providing a comprehensive report with all the information needed for the decision-making process.